BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Animals, Rewards, and 21...OH MY!

Today, we only had 21 students. We missed you Emily! Hope you feel better soon :)
The reason I single Emily out is I wanted to make sure everyone knew why I was only talking about the other 21 students in this post.

Today we got out reward from our compliment jar and had Pet Shop. The students brought in a stuffed animal to leave on their desks. They enjoyed it so much!!

All the students holding their animals with the bottom pictures as the animals on their desks while they were at PE learning about bus procedures (please remember to look over the form and letter I sent home about the bus procedures).

All twenty-one students that were at school today did such an awesome job that all twenty-one students made SUPER STUDENT!!! WOO HOO! I knew at some point all the kids would make super student but I never thought they all would on the same day (I hoped it would happen though)!! I am so proud of our class! We also have 19 pom poms ALREADY in our compliment jar and it is only the 8th day of school (these come from other teachers/staff at NMBP). Thank you so much for your support at home. The kids are doing a great job :)




Everyone went to super student! Keep up the great work of being ready, responsible and respectful!



0 comments: