BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April

Happy April! It is amazing to think today was day 144 of school. As we gear up for spring break next week, I was looking over pictures and work from the beginning of school. It's amazing how far each child has come since the beginning of the year and how much older they now look! Please enjoy your spring break. Continue to practice your math facts and enjoy a book each day :)

Our field trip is April 18th. It is the Wednesday after we get back from break. If you have any questions, you can email me at school or call the classroom.

I am sorry I haven't posted pictures recently. I have a lot to share and will be updating soon!

We have a new addition in room 612. Summer started last Tuesday and we have all enjoyed her being a part of our room! The class picture will be up tomorrow! Have a good night!

0 comments: